10 MORE DAYS TO BE EXACT!
Work work work! NIKE NIKE NIKE! Its sick man! waking up early in the morning to work, I like working at Nike though, just that waking up so early in the morning really kills me man. Work I dare say is damn fun lah, Customer come and go, We guys just help out, and when there's no customer, Firdhaus and me will work out using the dumbbells, If not, we'll talk about soccer ALL DAY along with zaini! ALL of us are CM/FM craze! =D Nadirah is always with her "Siao ah!" lol! Siew Ping is also always with her, "I want reserve this and that etc!" LOL! Vanice is always being so hardworking! OMG! ZAINI ALSO! Work's been relatively good lah. Tomorrow new stock! GOSH! AGAIN! SHOE SOMEMORE! =D
Work work work! NIKE NIKE NIKE! Its sick man! waking up early in the morning to work, I like working at Nike though, just that waking up so early in the morning really kills me man. Work I dare say is damn fun lah, Customer come and go, We guys just help out, and when there's no customer, Firdhaus and me will work out using the dumbbells, If not, we'll talk about soccer ALL DAY along with zaini! ALL of us are CM/FM craze! =D Nadirah is always with her "Siao ah!" lol! Siew Ping is also always with her, "I want reserve this and that etc!" LOL! Vanice is always being so hardworking! OMG! ZAINI ALSO! Work's been relatively good lah. Tomorrow new stock! GOSH! AGAIN! SHOE SOMEMORE! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home